Our Corporation Office located at 9-11 Sholl Street, Roebourne is led by John Sandy (Director/Corporation Manager).
The Corporation Manager is supported by a strong and talented team of traditional owners with the sole purpose of delivering the Corporation’s objectives.
These objectives are:
- Provide essential and urgent support in relation to the following for our members: Health and Support; Education; Community Support; Home Support; Employment; and/or Accessing Opportunities for Yindjibarndi People.
- Maintain Cultural knowledge; respect and traditions of the Yindjibarndi people.
- Support and empower the future generations of Yindjibarndi people.
- Build, strengthen and support the Community.
- Create a sustainable future for Yindjibarndi people through enterprise; investments; and a strong asset base.
- Operate within a framework of accepted Australian good governance.